The definition of a good vacation varies from person to person. But, regardless of your preferences, I think we all can agree that relaxing on a beach can’t be beat. And, when that beach is right out your front door? That’s just paradise. When you stay at Kaanapali Alii, you have access to the best beach in Maui – and it’s a few steps from your condo. Here’s everything you need to know about what makes Kaanapali Beach so great.
The Best of Kaanapali Beach
Kaanapali Beach is famous for its white sandy beaches, great snorkeling, and beautiful views. The beach is about a mile long, running from Black Rock to Canoe Beach. There are countless ways to enjoy this beautiful place in Maui. Here are a few of our favorite activities:
- Swimming & Snorkeling: The beaches are wide, and offer easy access to the water for swimming and snorkeling. The best snorkeling is around Black Rock (which is the north end of the beach). Be careful, however, the currents can be strong.
- Cliff-Jumping: If you are more adventurous, Black Rock offers a great place for cliff diving. Or, you can simply sit on the beach and watch the more adventurous leap off the rock into the water!
- Shopping: A long concrete walkway meanders through the shops along the beach. Whaler’s Village mall is filled with great stores and fun places to window shop and pick up a few items for your friends and family back home.
- Dining: Whaler’s Village has many fantastic restaurants from which to choose. Step away from the waves for a bite to eat, or stop for drinks after strolling the beach in the evening.
The Best of Kaanapali Alii
Kaanapali Alii is the perfect resort for your Maui vacation. Not only are we located on the best beach in Maui, we offer a wide variety of amenities that will make your vacation all the more relaxing and enjoyable. Here are a few things that make Kaanapali Alii the best choice:
- Ocean Front: Why come all the way to Maui, only to stay far away from the beach? When you stay in beachfront accommodations, you’ll be able to see the ocean fro your room.
- More Spacious: Our condos are much larger than the standard hotel room: Hotels are typically 400 square feet. Our condos are 1,500 to 1,900 square feet of luxury!
- Golf: Kaanapali Golf Courses are located a short distance away – this legendary course is only steps away from your accommodations.
- Luxurious: Each of our rooms has a private lanai (so you can watch the sunset each evening). And, our resort has many luxuries, including an oceanside event area, pool-side service, a large pool, and much more.