Golfing in Maui is truly unique: When you’re surrounded by panoramic views of the West Maui Mountains, lush Hawaiian botanics, and breathtaking ocean views, it’s difficult to find a better golf game in the world. And, when you stay at Kaanapali Alii, you are just steps away from the championship Kaanapali Golf Courses. If you’re a golfer, you’ll love golfing in Maui at these exceptional courses.
Kaanapali Golf Courses
The Kaanapali Golf Courses are located just across the street from your accommodations at Kaanapali Alii. The 36 championship holes offer a breathtaking view of the area.
- The par 71 Kaanapali Tournament Course (the North Course) is 6700 yards. Designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., this course has been home to the Champions Tour, World Cup, Women’s Kemper Open, and the Champions Tour Skins game.
- The South Course, Kaanapali Kai, was designed by Arthur Jack Snyder, and is a better option for less skilled golfers. At 6,400 yards, this part 70 course is beautiful and provides excellent views as well.
If you are a golfer, staying at a Kaanapali Alii condo will give you the best access to some of the best golfing in Maui.
Other Golf Courses in Maui
If you wish to explore additional golf courses in Maui, there are many to choose from int eh area. Here is a brief overview of each option:
- Kapalua Golf Courses: Located around 10 miles fom Lahaina Town, Kapalua Resort is home to a course that hosted the PGA Tour’s Hyundai Tournament of Champions.
- The Dunes at Maui Lani: If you dream of plaing a Scottish links course, The Dunes at Maui Lani provide the closest you can get. Massive sand dunes are scattered through this fantastic course, which begins on an old Maui plantation.
- Kahili Golf Course: Located on the slopes of the West Maui Mountains, Kahili Golf Course offers fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean and the highest point on Maui – Haleakala. This unique course is great for a unique golfing experience!
- King Kamehameha Golf Club: The King Kamehameha is named after the most beloved king in Hawaiian history. This private club can be enjoyed for a day through the club’s special packages.
- Wailea Golf Club: Wailea Golf Club is renowned for its great weather, and has been rated as one of the best courses in the country by Golf Digest and Golf Magazine. You get ocean views at every hole at this course!
Stay at Kaanapali Alii: Enjoy the Best Golfing in Maui at Your Doorstep
When you stay at Kaanapali Alii, you can enjoy some of the best golfing in Maui, just steps away from your accommodations. The award-winning championship courses at Kaanapali Alii offer breathtaking views on a challenging course. And, with other golf courses within an easy drive, Kaanapali Alii is the best choice for the avid golfer visiting Maui.